freelance internet developer
Web design is more than creating a site that is fresh and appealing. Any web site that is to become successful needs to be intuitive and easy to use.
I offer a wide range of services from advanced intranet applications to eCommerce solutions to simple HTML & CSS projects all using a custom built CMS.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" search results.
Actimel is a probiotic drinking yogurt which contains the unique culture L.casei ImunitassÂ®, which can help support your body's defences by topping up the levels of good bacteria. Actimel recently launched a TV campaign featuring Sir Bobby Charlton. An E-newsletter and microsite were created to support this campaign.
Who is Daniel Scott?
A multi-talented internet application developer.
Offering the full web package of: web design, front-end development, back-end development, search engine optimisation.
Web design is usually the first stage of a project. At this point, the project is not a web site at all, but layers of pixels within a graphics package. The first goal to achieve at this stage is to create a design with visual appeal. For most web designers, once they have produced an appealing design their job is done. My philosophy is, the design is only a job half done. A web site that is truly successful needs to meet all the following:
- Clearly shows what your company has to offer
- If the company offers a large number of products/services the most important should be prominently displayed
- The site's navigation(s) need to be intuitive
- Points of contact need to be clearly visible
- Points of sales need to be simplistic and intuitive
- Site should not be cluttered with useless or marginal information
- Text should be inviting to read